Cut and paste then use THIS website.
Add your name then paste the results.
1. What do you say to yourself every morning?
You Press the Tash, We Do the Rest.
--LOL. Because I'm a hardworker? XD
2. What do you want other people say about you?
Make Room for the Tash.
--Damn right people should. >8D
3. Someone asked you out, your answer is...
Get Back Your 'Ooo' With Tash.
--ROFL. Just what exactly is an 'Ooo'?
4. How would you answer a booty call?
Any Time, Any Place, Tash.
--HAHAHA. This one takes the cake. XD
5. How would you introduce yourself to someone you really like?
The Dirt says Hot, The Label says Tash.
--Um, so you should like me? O:
6. To someone you dislike?
We Don't Make Tash. We Make Tash Better.
--EPIC WIN. Right, so all you haters should just die in envy, lol.
7. You're in a conversation and you suddenly feel the need to pee, how would you excuse yourself?
Come See the Softer Side of Tash.
--I'm weak in the bathroom. :|
8. Your parents ask you why you got home late, you say...
Every Tash Helps.
--So they don't get angry?
9. You're failing a subject, you say...
Life Should Taste As Good As Tash.
--IKR, it definitely should. D:
10. The love of your life asks you to marry him/her, what do you say?
Get the Door--It's Tash.
--I'm moving in! >:))
11. Your bf/gf is breaking up with you, you tell him/her...
Designed for Tash, Engineered to Last.
--Because you were designed for me, bb. :3
12. Someone told you you're an asshole, you tell them...
Reach for the Tash.
--Sadly, they can't. Tsktsk.
13. What are the best words to describe you?
See the Tash, Feel the Shine.
--Like a shampoo commercial, haha.
14. If you're going to have a movie about your life, the title is...
Did Somebody Say Tash?
--Blockbuster hit! :D
15. Your last words before you die...
I'm Cuckoo for Tash.
16. Your message to a special someone...
Have You Had Your Tash Today?
--Available for a limited time only. :P
17. Title of this post will be...
Happiness is a Cigar Called Tash.
or anyone else who wants to do this. :D
For other things, goodbye to former president Cory Aquino. After reading your speech for Fulbright, my respect for you rose a little higher. You will not be forgotten. :)